Enjoy the comforts of one of our 83 spacious studios or one of our 6 luxurious suites at our Forbes Five-Star Resort in Napa.
Framed by the soft ridges of the nearby mountains Solage accommodations are modern, thoughtfully-appointed and private – providing a resort experience that is unforgettable and unique to Napa.
Whether you’re experiencing one of Spa Solage’s award-winning treatments, unwinding over Solbar’s Michelin-rated cuisine, or immersing yourself in the blue waters of a 130-foot landmark pool, every stay at our Napa Valley luxury resort is destined to be a story.
Solage offers countless ways to make each stay a story.
- Solbar restaurant, lounge and in-room dining
- Spa Solage with 14 treatment rooms
- Geothermal water Bathhouse featuring our signature Mudslide Napa Valley spa treatment
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Yoga & Wellness Studio with daily complimentary fitness classes
- Two complimentary bikes per studio
- Mercedes Benz Program
- Pet Program
- Nightly turndown featuring signature mint water and lavender chocolates
- 130-foot landmark adult pool and hot tub
- Separate family pool, hot tub and cabana
- Two regulation size bocce ball courts
- 83 guest studios and 6 one-bedroom suites
- Over 15,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor Napa wedding and event space
- Walking distance to downtown Calistoga
- Nearby hiking, biking and jogging trails
- Electric car charging station
- Original art throughout our resort
Experience the region behind the wheel of a Mercedes-Benz
Solage is pleased to partner with Mercedes-Benz USA to deliver one-of-a-kind drive experiences to our guests with exclusive extras. Simply contact the concierge at our resort in Napa to set up your adventure today!View our Mercedes Owners package
At Solage, we welcome your canine companions. We’ll provide a plush dog bed so your pet will enjoy all the comforts of home.Learn More