Looking to spice up your vacation in Napa Valley? At Solbar, we offer unique, signature cocktails that will keep you coming back for more. Visit today!
After a day full of soaking in all Napa Valley has to offer, head to Solbar and keep the adventures coming. At Solbar of Solage, you’ll find plates full of artfully constructed, delicious cuisine and signature cocktails that surprise your taste-buds and spice up your night.
Solbar’s Executive Chef Brandon Sharp combines the freshest, ripest, in-season ingredients to produce mouth-watering culinary creations that leave a lasting impression. This Michelin-starred restaurant has received high honors, such as the AAA Four Diamond Award, the 2014 Condé Naste Readers’ Choice Award, the 2014 winner of Fodor’s 100 Hotel Awards and Travel-Leisure World’s Best Awards 2014.
However, a part of what keeps people coming back for more is Solbar’s signature cocktails. Unique flavors and pristine mixology collide to create memorable cocktails that add the perfect finishing touch to your Napa Valley experience. These five signature cocktails are sure to make your mouth water.
Sex In The Valley
The perfect way to ignite your Saturday night, Sex in the Valley contains the following:
- Charbay Green Tea Vodka: thoughtfully crafted vodka made with Miles and Marko’s extract of five different types of whole-leaf green tea.
- Thyme: a low-growing aromatic plant of the mint family
- Mint: a culinary herb that adds a crisp edge to the beverage
- Cucumber: sliced perfectly to infuse the cocktail with refreshing flavor
- House-made lemonade: fresh-squeezed lemons add incomparable freshness
Smoke on the Water
This tequila-based cocktail adds the perfect amount of kick to round out an activity-filled day in Napa Valley.
- Espolón Reposado Tequila: Spicy with a hint of caramel fudge, this bold tequila is medium to full bodied with a rich, roasted agave, sweet tropical fruit, vanilla and brown spices that add lasting flavor.
- Smoked paprika: Made from the fired and ground fruits of certain sweet peppers, this spice adds a deep orange-red color and flavor to the beverage.
- Sage: This wild plant brings hints of minty freshness and earthy tones that mix ideally with the spice and peppery flavor of the tequila.
- Agave: Nector from this succulent plant adds the perfect hint of sweetness that compliments thespices of the beverage.
- Lime: A splash of citrus rounds out this drink to ignite the palate and leave customers wanting more.
Ready for the perfect beverage after an action-packed day? Try our Remedy and you won’t be let down.
- 209 Gin: This high-end spirit from San Francisco is crafted to contain aromatic citrus and floral notes with a brief hint of spiciness. With a pepper-like warmth from cardamom and juniper, this gin begs for sipping.
- House-made chamomile mint syrup: By allowing fine chamomile and sprigs of mint hours of marinating in our handcrafted syrup, we were able to extract an aromatic, herbal sweetness that pairs ideally with the spiciness of the gin.
- Egg white: Though relatively uncommon in many lounges, Solage mixologists use egg whites to produce a rich, creamy texture and a fabulously foamy cap. This odorless, tasteless, harmless ingredient turns a typical cocktail into a memorable experience.
- Lemon: A splash of citrus complements the sweet and spiciness of the gin and syrup.
- Orange bitters: Made from orange peels, cardamom, caraway seed, coriander and burnt sugar, orange bitters is sprinkled atop this beverage to add the finishing touch of sybaritic spice.
Fiery Love Potion
For anyone with a sweet tooth, Fiery Love Potion will have you looking for love no further than the rim of your cocktail glass.
- Godiva Dark Chocolate Liqueur: A decadent, smooth liqueur, Godiva’s Dark Chocolate combines unique flavors like unsweetened dark chocolate, black cherry, sweet orange peel and a hint of cold-brewed coffee to create an unforgettable taste.
- Red Chile Syrup: Sweet meets spicy in this thoughtfully crafted syrup made from spicy, full-bodied red chilies and sweet sugar.
- Cream: Adds a palate-soothing balance to the spice of the red chile syrup.
- Peychaud’s bitters: A splash of this light-body, sweet, floral bitters turns this signature cocktail from an after-dinner beverage to an all-time favorite.